Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, 29 July 2012

Fun With Tigger



I just couldn't resist buying these cute little Tigger pajama's from Asda today plus they were only £4 bargain or what? Although on the photograph they look huge which is rather worrying but I can ensure you they are ''First Size''. Eeek I can't wait to put our little munchkin in these, I think I'll pack them in my hospital bag which reminds me that I actually have to make a start it's always best to be prepared eh?. If any of you guys have had a baby then when did you pack your hospital bag??

5 comments:

  1. Awww! How cute are they:)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? there is just something about baby clothes that make my heart melt.

      xx

      Delete
  2. My hospital offered me food after Rio was born but didnt once offer Craig anything..so id recommend packing some snacks for your OH just incase. I said i was going to have mine all packed at 34 weeks as recommended but truth is i was walking around matalan with my waters leaking everywhere grabbing more big black pants and new pjs etc (totally underestimated the water leakage & blood leakage)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god :| literally bricking myself now..., how rude of the staff by the way I think even the guys should be entitled to food I mean what if they've been there for hours on end and haven't had a chance to of ate something.

      xx

      Delete
    2. Exactly they told me i had to stay overnight and gave me a menu for food but didnt offer Craig so i ended up sharing with him each time. Dont be..im the biggest wimp ever and i was fine :) xx

      Delete