Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Pregnancy Update

The other day I majorly embaressed myself. My Braxton Hicks started (this is my first baby so I had no idea what to expect when they actually came) and me being the drama queen that I am panicked and thought I was going into premature labour so what did I do? I called my midwife who told me to come into the maternity hospital so she could see me, I literally jumped into the car and drove as fast as I could down the dual carriageway, I then walked into reception and then before I knew it I was hysterical and burst into tears. Janice - My midwife then examined me and said to me (these words exactly) ''Oh Nicki you are such a bloomin' TOOL it's only Braxton Hicks'', how embaressed did I feel? haha, I had left Daniel a voicemail before I had left for the hospital (he was at work and has his phone switched off as he is a teacher) and he came running into the room thinking Alfie was actually coming so basically he had left work for no reason!


I'm starting to get sick of being pregnant now, during the past couple of weeks I have turned into such an emotional mess and cry over the slightest thing, the other for example I wore a red lipstick and then I burst into tears and binned it as I thought it looked too bright and it took Daniel ages to calm me down, I bet he can't wait until I pop our little munchkin out too! he has been soo supportive and has put up with soo much, if I was a guy I probaly would of ran a mile haha.

2 comments:

  1. I didnt get any :o infact i never felt one real stomach contaction even in labour (weirdo that i am).. arr the crying carries on for a bit when you have them but will stop eventually. Not long now at all. Your going to be great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? you are soo lucky, I feel like I'm having period pains god knows what I will be like when the real, much stronger ones come during proper labour haha.

      x

      Delete