Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

30 Weeks Update


My bump (and Alfie) are starting to get even bigger, I didn't even think that was possible as I already feel like a flippin' whale. I seem to be living in Primark leggings and Daniel's sweatpants and tops, why do mens clothing seem to have more stretch in them than womens? Daniel only wears a size M top but since I've been knicking  wearing them they would probaly fit someone who weighs over 20 stone lol! to be honest I don't think there is any point spending god knows how much on maternity clothes as they are soo expensive.


Alfie's kicks and punches are starting to get much more painful, the ones to the ribs make me wince. I've started mentally preparing myself for labour, I've decided not to fret too much because I'm sure I will be in the best possible hands the NHS has to offer. My lower back is aching like mad and now I have no motivation to do anything except sit on the sofa all day and eat naughty calories tut tut I know, I really do want to start going for walks and doing some yoga, around 6 weeks ago I would of been able to clean the whole house from top to bottom, now I feel breathless and as If I weigh around 50+stone I sweat if I take anymore than 10 steps.


I weighed 13and a half stone before I was pregnant so I wasn't exactly a skinny minny (a size 14/16) to be exact and I was expecting to get loads of stretchmarks but you know what I hardly have any on my tummy I think it's because I covered myself in Bio oil, ( I had a few incidents when I put it inside my bath and was physically unable to get out the bath and had to have Daniel literally heave me out the water like a sack of potatoes)s however I'm riddled with the things on my bingwings the tops of my arms, thighs and the backs of my knees, I don't really care about stretchmarks though that much as I wasn't exactly a glamour model strutting around in a tiny 2 piece bikini to start with.


Daniel said he will miss me being pregnant, he apparently finds me even more ''beautiful'' because I'm carrying a little life inside of me, he loves stroking and kissing my bump and feeling Alfie kick, to be honest though I think I will miss all the massages I've been getting since finding out I was pregnant. I really can't wait until we are a family but for my sake I really hope this baby isn't too big, I feel as if there are 2 in there. 

2 comments:

  1. Look how beautiful your skin looks despite being 30 weeks! Fantastic!!! Congrats and best wishes I'm sure you'll be fine xxxx

    ReplyDelete