Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, 27 July 2012

32 Weeks Update



I really can't wait until my bump drops as I feel as if I can't breathe, I can't take more than 10 steps without huffing and puffing and breaking into a sweat :(, oh and why do people (mainly directed at old ladies) think it's appropriate to walk up to you and put their hands on your tummy when pregnant? I know they are being nice but it really freaks me out!

8 weeks until our little man is here how fast has my pregnancy flown by? I really can't wait to celebrate Christmas this year, last year unfortunately I miscarried on the 23rd of December so you can imagine it was a pretty poopy time and not much celebrating was done :( but this year we will have our beautiful little Alfie and we will finally be a family.

6 comments:

  1. I bet you are soo excited:) before you know it you will be holding him in your arms.
    So sorry about your miscarriage:( I've been there hun, you're going to be a great mummy to your little boy.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I really am! shiting bricks a bit at the thought of giving birth though haha,

      Thank-you hun really means a lot :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Arr i hated that, random people just assuming its okay to go and touch someones stomach.. in my opinion its like me going upto a nonpregnant randomer and touching theirs..weird!! Your bumps so neat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? how would they like it :o,

      Thank-you hun :), feeling rather huge now, I don't think huge is the right word...

      x

      Delete
  3. That looks like really hard work... I don't know how anyone does it.


    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is I know it will be worth it in the end although I'm not sure I want anymore after my little man is born.

      x

      Delete