After 11 days of being kept in hospital I was finally discharged today, if you read my previous post then you would of probaly guessed that it was quite a emotional day coming home without our little boy but Daniel put soo much effort into trying to make things perfect and to be honest I really appreciated it as it's helped make this dull day that little bit brighter.
When I arrived home Daniel helped me straight upstairs to our bedroom where I was greeted with rose petals on our bed, teddy bears, a balloon and a beautiful bouquet of roses which was a really nice touch I cried because it was such a nice gesture, he then helped put me into clean PJ's, let me have a well deserve snooze whilst he cooked a 3 course meal, I think today was actually the first day where I've managed to have more than 2 hours sleep and I must say I'm feeling much better for it, it's hard to sleep when other mothers in the ward have their babies with them and they are crying most of the night oh and dinner was absolute bliss, I mean c'mon have you ever tasted hospital food before? YUCK!




No comments:
Post a Comment