Yesterday I went to Glasgow with my bestfriend for a much needed shopping spree, the aim was to try and get some leggings and a few long tops from Primark/Newlook as my bump has started to get much bigger and my other clothes are starting to get too tight but the only downside about being pregnant is that the clothes you can wear can become limited. I bought some long tops a few pairs of leggings which were £3 each and I have a feeling I'm going to be living in them until September (oh how I miss my skinny jeans).
Not only did I buy myself some new clothes but I couldn't resist popping into the baby section in Primark, looking at all the cute little tiny clothes made me soooooooo broody. I used to love buying bits and bobs for my friends who had babies so being able to buy things for my own baby felt amazing.
All of these baby clothes only came to £16 believe it or not. Oh how I love Primark.
This little prince is already spoiled and he isn't even born yet.




Wow, your cupboard looks so organised!! I love shopping for bubby clothes! So very therapeutic!!
ReplyDeleteHaha I know right? I'm only 22 weeks gone aswell so without a doubt my cupboard will get even more full :), how is your pregnancy going so far?
Deletex
omg why has your primark baby section got nice boy things?? mine doesnt!!
ReplyDeleteMy local one is rubbish, I had to trek 30 miles on the bus to Glasgow, they were selling all the winter clothes and they were all under £1 :)
Deletex