Today was our Anomaly ultrasound scan and it was by far the best scan I have ever had so far, we have had a few ever since finding out I was pregnant due to medical history but this time we got to see our baby in more detail.
We got to see all four chambers of the heart, eye sockets, nose, mouth, spine, ribs, fingers, toes and even each half of the brain. Baby was measured and is the perfect size and length for the 20 week stage. Usually we only get a slight glance at our baby and just see it wriggling around so to see all of his/her main organs functioning fully and perfectly was truely amazing.
The sonographer asked us if we wanted to know the sex and oh my goodness saying no was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do haha and I could tell by Daniel's face that he desperately wanted to know.
Now I'm 20 weeks I feel marvellous. I'm at a comfortable size for now and I can baby move much more clearer, Daniel still can't feel baby kick properly compared to me (due to the baby being inside of my tummy) but I'm sure in a couple of weeks that will change as baby grows. Most of all I feel soo much more relaxed and me and Daniel are going baby shopping tomorrow for a few neutral bits and bobs.




No comments:
Post a Comment