One word to sum up the past week has to be HEARTBURN. Throughout my pregnancy I have never had the slightest bit of heartburn and to be honest I wasn't really expecting to get it, I had always said to family and friends that I probaly wasn't going to get it and my exact words were ''I would of had it by now'' how wrong was I? Nothing has worked for me except refreshers fizzy sweets, Victoria from from walkingtalkingpollypocket wrote a post about how it cured her heartburn when she was pregnant and I was pretty much willing to try anything as long as it got rid of it, I pretty much would of let someone pull me teeth out if it meant it would make my heartburn go away! these little childhood sweets have been a complete life saver for me and I find myself going through at least 1 tube of them a day, I've even sent Daniel to B&M to stock up on them.
My little boys kicks are getting stronger now and Daniel has finally been able to feel him kick, in the past the baby has been a little bit shy around him and whenever he has had his hand on my tummy in the past he has never moved yet as soon as he took his hand away he would kick again the cheeky little thing.
Here's a cheeky little bump shot.




I told you!! Blooming life savers.. i also raided b&m ;) cant even look at the packs i have left now!! x
ReplyDelete