I thought I would do something different today because I usually post about Alfie and his progress but I thought with it being valentines day I would write a valentines day related post, makes sense no?
Valentines day is extra special for me because not only is today mine and Daniel's 4th valentines together but we first met eachother through friends on a night out 4 years ago today and as cheesy as it sounds it was love at first sight for the both of us (well I hope so) haha.
Usually on valentines day I would receive a card, roses, chocolates etc but this year I have the most precious gift that money will never be able to buy, my beautiful baby boy and if that isn't better than chocolate then I don't know what is! It's funny to think aswell that this time last year Alfie was only a teeny weeny peanut inside my tummy.
Daniel really is the most wonderful partner I could of dreamed of, I'm so blessed that I am able to share my life with him he really does make every single day amazing, he accepts all my flaws and I don't know where I would ever be without him plus he's an amazing father and role model to Alfie.
(I know that you read my blog Daniel) hehe, I love you. x
(I know that you read my blog Daniel) hehe, I love you. x
Anyway enough of the soppiness, happy valentines day everyone I hope you all have a wonderful day.




Im currently still doing the 'i dont want anything you've already gave me the best present ever' thing..wonder how long that will last. My birthday perhaps.. if i last that long im really broody. Yay for great daddies :) Hope you had a lovely day xx
ReplyDelete