Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, 2 December 2012

First Smiles

I know I say this on every post that I write but being a mummy really is amazing because no matter how down you feel the moment you look at your beautiful baby you are guarenteed that your frown will turn upside down and you will feel 1000000x better in an instant.

Today I haven't got much to say to be honest but today Alfie-moo smiled properly for the very first time and what's even better is that I was lucky enough to actually be able to capture it all on my mobile thank god for technology eh? Seeing my beautiful wee boy smiling really was such a special moment and a memory I will cherish forever

''Hmm I'm thinking about it mummy''

*Pulls a silly face*

''Oh mummy you're soo funny''




No comments:

Post a Comment