During the past few days when me and Daniel have been checking on Alfie asleep in his moses basket or napping on his changing mat we've noticed that whilst he's asleep he's been using a lot of new facial expressions which apart from his obvious weight gain is yet another sign that our not-so-little beautiful boy is starting to grow up. Can you believe he is 12 weeks old already!?
The one below is personally mine and Daniel's favourite, he sure knows how to make his mummy and daddy giggle hehe.
40 minutes later...
''What are you doing mummy?''
Whenever Alfie wakes up from a sleep he always looks soo confused haha, I suppose pointing a camera at him doesn't help oopsie.




.jpg)
Lol, such a cute face!! I used to love watching Lachys expressions as he slept (I still do, but he wakes too easily when i go to spy on his cuteness!) Love the Halloween costume below too!!
ReplyDelete