I love this, change in hair colour hun? I can remember uploading pictures of me and Rio when he was born and the only caption i could think of was 'words cant describe it'.. because you really cant can you. Hope all is well xx
Thankyou hunny me too, and yes I was sick of blonde too much hardwork to keep up with roots haha. You are soo right words really can't being a mummy truely is amazing isn't it? I could be living in a cardboard box and aslong as I had Alfie I'd be happy haha. Can't believe how big Rio is now :O growing into such a handsome little man xxx
I love this, change in hair colour hun?
ReplyDeleteI can remember uploading pictures of me and Rio when he was born and the only caption i could think of was 'words cant describe it'.. because you really cant can you. Hope all is well xx
Thankyou hunny me too, and yes I was sick of blonde too much hardwork to keep up with roots haha.
DeleteYou are soo right words really can't being a mummy truely is amazing isn't it? I could be living in a cardboard box and aslong as I had Alfie I'd be happy haha. Can't believe how big Rio is now :O growing into such a handsome little man xxx