Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Naming Our Little Boy

I don't know about any other mummies out there reading this but I think that trying trying to pick a name for your unborn baby is one of the hardest things about a pregnancy, well obviously except the fact that something quite big will have to come out of a not so big space TMI? anywaaaay... you want to think of a name that won't get your child teased when they go to school and a name that isn't too common, I think that the whole point in naming your baby is to give him or her a name that is unique, everyone baby is unique so why shouldn't their name be the same? not only is a name just a name but it's also like an identity for your child.


Me and Daniel were convinced we were having a little girl and we had even picked ''her'' name which would of been Darcy Grace Lewis. However we have found out that we are going to have a little boy and our handsome little prince's name has been chosen.


*Drum roll*

Alfie Daniel Lewis

I'm glad our little boy finally has a name, it finally makes everything feel soo much more real. Really can't wait until I get to give him lots of kisses and cuddles I literally feel soo broody at the moment and I find myself crying hysterically at One Born Every Minute.


6 comments:

  1. Love his name!! We'v thought up plenty of girls names but are having issues with boys ones! Why do girls seem to be easier to name??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :)

      I agree! I think it's because there are soo many cute girly names out there, me and my OH have struggled for the past few weeks to name our little boy.

      x

      Delete
  2. We had our girl named picked before id even got pregnant.. of course it was sods law that we got a boy (even thoigh i secretly wanted one). We couldnt ever agree on one but as soon as i said what about Rio ..something just clicked and we knew it was the one. Alfie is a gorgeous name :) good choice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were soo convinced that Alfie was actually a girl. I love the name Rio it's soo unique.

      xx

      Delete