Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Our Baby's First Movement ♥

Today's post is going to be a little update of my pregnancy soo far, In no way am I forcing anyone to read this post, infact if you don't want to carry on reading then please click off this page as I don't want anyone to feel as if they have to read on.

Anyway, for all of you's that are interested then you are all probaly aware that I'm now in the second trimester of my pregnantcyand I've been patiently waiting for the moment that the little munchkin inside my womby nest decides to give me a sign to show that he/she is OK. I haven't felt pregnant to be honest, I've had no sickness at all, not a single bit and the only thing that has made me actually feel pregnant is the little bump I have now grown. After suffering 2 miscarriages in the past I've been rather on edge as I've been desperate to feel any kind of movement from the baby just mainly so I can have a little bit of reassurance even though I had a midwife appointment on Friday and everything was perfect.

Well the exciting news (well to me anyway) is that a couple of hours ago I was having a long relaxing bubble bath and I felt a weird tingling sensation in my tummy, at first I didn't think anything of it until it happened again except I felt it quite strong and I infact felt my precious little one move around inside of me for a few seconds and it truely was a beautiful feeling, I'm going to sound really ''soppy'' or ''hormonal'' but it literally made me well up (in happiness of course!), I've never experienced anything like it in my life and now I've felt the baby move everything feels soo much more real to me now, I can't wait until I start to feel kicks and I can't wait for my boyfriend to be able to experience feeling our baby.



4 comments:

  1. Aren't those wee movements the best thing ever!!! (aside from meeting your little one of course!) Im far too nosy to not find out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting soo excited, I want to kind of find out so I can buy pink or blue but I would also love to just have a suprise, think it's a boy though to be honest.

      Congratulations on your pregnancy too :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I loved it, from flutters to painful kicks. Wahhh i miss my bump and movements so much :( I even laid Rio on my tummy once to see when he moved it would feel the same.. nothing like it! hahahaa idiot!

    I think secret but its your choice.. looking forward to more updates x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People always say ''you will miss your bump'' but you think to yourself ''how could I possibly miss being uncomfortable and being kicked and punch'' haha but I thin it's something you become used to?

      Haha did you? Do you ever lay him on your tummy and ever think ''how did you ever fit inside me?'' My friend had a little girl recently and she had a tiny bump and when the baby was born she was nearly 11lbs and she was soo long, makes me feel light headed thinking about what giving birth must of been like haha.

      Much love to you and little Rio xx

      Delete